Eight Hours 3.2.2 Released!
We have a wonderful new UI focused update for this game. After some feedback from our wonderful community we implemented some changes to our Game Settings UI. These fixes address a few issues
Here are our major UI updates.
- Scaling on various screen sizes used to clip menu options, this should not be the case anymore
- Scaling on various screen sizes used to result in super tiny menu text and options, this should not be the case anymore
- The Post Processing options included “Low” and “Medium” which resulted in the game not being visible. Now the only two options are “High” - or “Awesome”. All other options are allowed to run on the original four options available.
- The Input menu had strange spacing and padding, this is not longer the case
- All buttons have the same style.
- Objectives are listed one at a time to reduce confusing order completion
On top of the myriad of UI changes, we also added a few fixes addressing the following issues.
- The Entity would spawn on top of the player, instantly killing them
- The time between audio captures was too great, resulting in an impossibility to proceed without losing.
- Items would not combine, this is fixed
We really hope that these changes make the game more exciting to play! We also pay a lot of attention to our community so if you have any feedback whatsoever, comment below or on the game page.